Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting Ready To Leave For Camp

We're leaving for camp tomorrow! We are so not ready. We still don't have camp chairs and I still don't see how we're going to pack things like books, paper and journals so they don't get lost or ruined with as few storage things as we have, but Josh will be home later to help me figure that out. We're going to be reading a lot out there, since we have no tv, no internet and no phone. Yuck! I will try to get to my sister-in-law's to work on my blog and connect with all of you beautiful people. My daughter wanted me to mention her blog on here again, since she only has 3 followers. You can visit it at http://angelapaparazzo.blogspot.com/

20 comments:

  1. 唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 人生的價值以及他的快樂,都在於他有能力看重自己的生存................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete