Monday, March 28, 2011

More Pics of Boy Scout Stuff

Silly boy! We don't want to see you! Just your accomplishments! Okay, okay! I admit it! I want to see you! You're pretty cute, but could you move out of the way so we can see your accomplishments, you big show-off! Thank you! I do not for the life of me remember what that merit badge was for! Sorry! The five ribbons, which he got all five possible. These were special awards only offered for the year 2010, the Boy Scout Centennial year. They are for outdoors, Achievement, Character, Service, and Leadership. I wish I could remember what the merit badge was for. I have no idea what he had to do to earn these. If I had, I might have actually known he was going to get them.
This is his troop. I'm not sure I got a single picture where they were all looking at the camera.
Okay, in this one I think they were intentionally being silly, but seriously this is generally what happens when you try to take their pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment