Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Monday in June

Today, I continued to do laundry. I ordered my bible study workbook for the summer and am anxious to get started on that. Jeremiah has another game tonight. They won their game on Friday. It's the first game they've won this season. Yeah, they've had a rough season. Jeremiah seems to be getting over his hitting slump. He hit 2 singles on Friday. All the boys played well. I missed all but the last 2 innings but I heard all about it, so I know they did well. Hopefully we'll continue the trend tonight. They're playing the same team again. They lost one against them and won one, so I guess they have to break the tie. I'll let you know how that goes. Hopefully we'll be going to the pool tomorrow and then Angela's reading program at the school starts on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment