Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exciting Upcoming News

Well, I have some very exciting news that I can't share with everyone yet, but tomorrow for sure I will tell you. I just have to tell some other very important people personally before I put it on here. I know you guys are going to be torn with curiosity, but trust me it will be worth it. Well, you probably won't find it as exciting as we have, but for us it's huge and especially for Josh. It's something that's been in the works for a couple of months, but we could not share it with anyone until it was official, cause we didn't know if it would even work out. But it has, much to our delight. While it's mostly about Josh it's going to change all of our lives... for the better, I think. I hope. Okay, now that I've left you with torturous curiosity I really don't have anything else going. Oh, except for I got a new cell phone. I even got to choose the color this time. It's red. I had the choice between that, ice blue, or black. I love my beautiful red phone. It's just a new phone, though. My number's still the same in case anyone was worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment