Monday, July 20, 2009

Josh's new job

Oh, my goodness. I still haven't told you?! That is so mean of me! I guess I got busy with other things. Josh is quitting his job, because he got hired as the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) executive director for our district. He'll be asking businesses to support the scouts and also planning activities for the boys. He will also be working at a camp for 6 weeks in the summer. The whole family gets to go for free and the kids can participate in many of the activities and they'll feed us too. All for free. It will be a six week summer vacation for me and the kids! It should be fun. Angela thinks she doesn't want to go, but I'll bet she'll have fun. She's just upset about being away from her friends for 6 weeks in the summer. That won't happen this summer, obviously, since there aren't even 6 weeks left of the summer, I don't think. It will begin next summer. He starts working on Aungust 3, and at that time I know there aren't 6 weeks left! His last day with Comcast Spotlight is this Wednesday, the 22nd. Then, we're going down to my parents place for the weekend. It's Chief Joseph Days weekend in my hometown, so there should be lots of fun things to do.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! That should be fun for you guys! Glad you get to be with him for the 6 weeks at camp!

    ReplyDelete