Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Love Dare

I think I may have mentioned that couples at The Bridge are participating in "The Love Dare", a 40-day challenge designed to improve marriages based on the movie, "Fireproof". Well, Josh and I are participating and we missed a day, so today we're doing 2 days challenges in one. We have to practice active kindness and buy something for each other that says, "I'm thinking of you." I suppose that means I shouldn't buy him cooking utensils! LOL. Anyway, the kids are going to help me buy something for him that he would appreciate. And I've been spending my day catching up on laundry and cleaning dishes and getting the kitchen in order. Something he cares much more about then I do. I can't help but wonder what he has in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment