Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chance Cooking, Angela Being Angela, and Dave

This is my nephew, Chance, also helping with dinner, Believe it or not this kids only eight years old! The same age as my daughter, Chloe!
My older brother Dave, and yes the view behind him is the view I woke up to every morning growing up and never appreciated as much as I do now! I'll show you some better pictures of the Wallowa Mountains soon. Keep following my blog and you'll see lots of very cool things! I think my brother is pretending not to notice me taking his picture. Notice how hard he is concentrating on the book he is reading or looking at! Not really sure what kind of book it is.
Back to the Drama Queen! The Drama Queen of drama queens! Trust me! Only five minutes after meeting her while she's awake you'd totally agree with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment