Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CATS and kids and soccer

We went to the Broadway production of CATS last night in Pullman, Washington, just 7 miles from where I live in Moscow, Idaho. It was the actual cast that performs on Broadway. It was amazing. Such incredible talent. My kids were reading through the performers names and other things they have done and were amazed to see people from Wizard of Oz and the High School Musical movies among others. Those are the one's my kids recognized. They were thrilled. They just thought it was a little too long. Chloe seemed to enjoy it the most. She's been performing for me today, mostly seeing songs about cats. She really doesn't remember any of the songs, she just makes up her own lines. It's quite entertaining. Today, we will be having soccer games. We were mistaken about them having games on different days, but at least one has a game at 5:15 and the other at 6:15. I'm not sure which is when, but I will find out all those details soon. Josh needs to give me that information when he gets home before he goes to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment