Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Am I Insane To Want My Kids To Stay Active and Involved?

Wow, it's been a busy night. I had to take Jeremiah to football practice, then the girls to McDonald's cause I didn't have time to make anything at home and not many choices left anyway, since we haven't done any grocery shopping in a while. Then, I took Angela to AWANA, returned to pick Jeremiah up from football practice, to my prayer meeting, back to pick Angela up from AWANA, and then finally heading home almost ran out of gas, so went to the gas station, and, phew, finally home.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's good that they're active and involved! It does seem to cost a hefty price sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I know. Wednesday's are the only days that are like that. And only for three more weeks. Jeremiah's football season is short, thank God.

    ReplyDelete