Thursday, October 22, 2009

Josh in Texas

Okay, guys. I would love some feedback on my devotional/journal entry sort of things. I like getting feedback on anything really, but especially those. I like the interaction that occurs on blogs, but mine has not provided much.

Anyway, this week has been really crazy. Josh left for a training in Texas on Sunday morning. Me and the kids went to church. Afterward, we invited Angela's best friend, Maggie, to come over and play. Monday morning I had a step study to begin co-leading. The kids missed the bus, so I was a little rushed to get ready, run them to school and then head to the church early, to meet with my co-leader, KO, to go over how we're going to run the study. She'd been through the training online. I haven't. So, I guess you could say she's training me. On Tuesday, I got a phone call from the school that Angela wasn't feeling well and needed to be picked up. Unfortunately I had to drag her to the grocery store with me, cause I needed to get a few items. Wednesday went well, but then this morning I got a phone call from school again. This time Jermiah had fallen asleep in class and had a scratchy throat, so they were worried that he might be getting sick. So, I had to go get him from school. It's been quite a week. Hopefully next week everyone will stay at school and not miss the bus or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment