Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sales

Jeremiah's now selling popcorn for Cub Scouts and I'm selling raffle tickets for Moscow Charter School. My kids' school. I feel like we are trying to take everyone's money! They are both for a good cause, but I also understand that there are a lot of good causes and people have to pick and choose what they support with their money. Doesn't mean they don't care about the causes they don't give to. Just means they don't have enough money to give to all of them. Right at the moment I don't have any money to give to any of them, but I will eventually. I'm almost obligated to buy popcorn and of course, Chloe will be selling Girl Scout cookies in the spring. I'll bet she'll make a killing! Who could resist that blonde-haired, blue-eyed doll! Girl Scout cookies are impossible to resist anyway, without her selling them!

No comments:

Post a Comment