Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chloe Getting Better

Well, Chloe went to school today. That night after my last post she woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe laying down, so I had to send Josh to get medicine. He bought a bunch of stuff cause he was too tired to look. He mostly bought allergy medicine, which she did need, cause she has allergies and hasn't had her medicine for a while, but he did buy one medicine which was genius and I'd never seen before. It was a cold medicine and allergy medicine in one! That was terrific because when she has a cold I always worry about giving her too many medicines cause she has to take her allergy medicine, too. This takes out the guesswork. I will definitely be looking for that again when she has a cold again! I should send him to the store half asleep more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment