Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting ready for a few days without Dad

Have I mentioned how priceless Josh to the operation of this family? Well, if I haven't I've been remiss! This family only functions because of him. I am feeling even more than usual tonight. He is leaving for a business trip in the morning and he'll be back no sooner than Thursday. I may not see him until Friday afternoon! Which means all baseball practices, games, soccer games, etc., are entirely my responsibility. I have to make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be when they're supposed to be there and they have everything they need! Aah! Usually there are 2 of us to take care of these things, and it's a good thing! I can think of many occasions that something would not happen for one of the kids if we didn't have two cars and two drivers. This week, only one. And I sure hope he can get back on Thursday, cause the girls have soccer games in Moscow, while Jeremiah has a baseball game in Genesee! That will be virtually impossible if he doesn't come back. Unless I can get someone else from the team to take him on Thursday. We'll just have to see how things work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment