Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring Book Extravaganza

Well, last night was the Spring Book Extravaganza for Title I students (that's a special reading program)in the Moscow School District. We eat pizza and cake to celebrate the end of the school year and all their successes. Also door prizes and they give all the kids new books including siblings. Jeremiah chose Volcanoes and Earthquakes. Chloe chose The Little Engine That Could. And Angela got James and the Giant Peach as well as a pocket dictionary. We are also the proud owners of a new white board for the kids with new dry erase markers. I haven't had any dry erase markers for a long time, so I'm now using my white board again. For appointments and other scheduled things that need to be remembered. I'll also use it for general things I need to remember to do or buy maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment