Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to Pool Weather

Well, we finally made it back to the pool again yesterday afternoon. I got a whole bunch of laundry done to where I could see a dent in the pile, so I decided I could take the kids to the pool. We'll probably be going again today. Hopefully every day this week, cause it' s supposed to get hotter and hotter this week. Thursday it's supposed to be 95, so I definitely want to try and be able to go to the pool on that day. But I've got a good start on laundry again today, so if the kids want I think I'll take them all to the pool again today. Right now they're all at friends houses, but if they ever come home I'll feed them and take them to the pool.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I thought about going to the pool today, but I was pretty worn out. We'll probably go tomorrow- although it's not as hot as it is over there, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it to the pool today and it's supposed to be 90 degrees today! Yuck! August is my least favorite month, because of the heat. It started out nice and cool, but I knew it couldn't last.

    ReplyDelete