Friday, August 21, 2009

No Internet At Home And Getting Ready For School

Well, my computer doesn't recognize the router, so we're going to have to buy a new router, which we can't afford right now. So, right now I am at the HIRC (Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center). And for some reason now the home computer won't connect either, so until Josh gets back on trying to fix it I'll be travelling and going to hotspots to keep up with my blog and other things online. It's already really hot. I don't know how hot since I don't have my personal homepage without my internet at home, so I'll have to check on that online here while I'm here as well. The kids are not ready for school to start. We don't have their school supplies yet and Jeremiah needs some new clothes. The girls have gotten a lot of hand-me-downs this summer, so I think they're probably in pretty good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment