Thursday, August 13, 2009

End of Summer

Well, it's been an unusual week. Josh working from home most of the time. We went to the pool with some friends on Monday. That was different because we have never gone with this particular family before. Some of them I didn't really appreciate all that much. I won't mention any names. Anyway, I was happy to get out of there on that particular day. Tuesday, we had too much to do at home and never got to the pool. Then, it got cold, so I've been trying to get caught up on stuff at home, including my bible study homework. I'm meeting with Jeni for our last bible study session of the summer tomorrow morning. I'm still not done with all my homework, but we'll meet anyway, and I'll definitely spend the next day or two finishing up my homework for that bible study. I don't know what study I will be doing in the fall. I'll have to find out what the ladies at The Bridge are doing if anything and I'll have to keep my ears and eyes open for any other bible studies that I might be able to join up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment