Monday, August 17, 2009

Jeremiah's Permanent Grin

Well, my boys did come home. Jeremiah had, what I think might be a permanent grin on his face. I think he had a good time. I could be mistaken on that, but I'm pretty sure he had fun! He told me he rode the bull for those of you rafters who know what that means. I couldn't believe Josh let him ride the bull. That was pretty huge considering that I had to talk him into letting him go in the first place. He was worried about him passing out, but the way I see it we can't just lock him up and not let him do anything risky. Besides his breathing has been good this week. I know. I've tested him morning and night. The day after he fainted he wasn't doing so well, but after that he was great. So, I didn't see any reason not to let him go. Friday night Josh had him run around the church as fast as he could and then he listened to him breathe. His breathing was normal for a kid who'd just sprinted all the way around the church, so he said, "Okay, you can go." I didn't think it was normal! I would have been breathing a lot harder than that, but I suppose that's because I'm old and out of shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment