Friday, September 10, 2010

My Life Story: Introduction

How do you like my new quotes? The first one is one I've said a lot, cause so much of the time it is true....on soooo many levels. The other two are things I am trying to tell myself more and more and more. Today was kind of a difficult day. I just had so many thoughts going around in my head that I couldn't keep anything straight, not even to be able to talk about them much, but I tried and most of them were not bad. They were just thoughts as I am just now realizing the full reality of where I've been, how people have treated me in the past, and how God can use that if I'm willing to be truly honest about it, so that He can show the true miracle of who He is turning me into, which who He is turning me into with my past is impossible without His grace. You can only fully understand this if you know where I've come from, so over the next.....I really don't know how long. Probably the rest of my life I am going to try to share with you little snippets from my life. Some of them the way I remember them might be slightly exaggerated, but it's how I remember it and most definitely the feeling of it all, the intensity of that is absolutely real, so I'm going to share my shameful story anyway! It ends well, and it's only going to end better as time goes on, because I know my God and I know that He knows the plans for me and they are to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me a hope and a future! (Jeremiah 29:11)

2 comments:

  1. Shellie it is awesome that you are willing to share your story. I know God can use your story to help others to learn and grow in their faith in God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Imagine That said...and also, don't feel like you have to apologize or explain if you don't have a perfect memory. Your feelings are your own, and you have every right to tell YOUR life story as it has been to YOU. I'll pray for your strength in telling as well as your healing as you get it out.

    ReplyDelete