Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Sickly, Crazy Life For The Moment!

Well, my kids are soon going to be home, so I'm getting ready to start the craziness, even while still sick. Thankfully, my friend, Geni, is bringing dinner over, so at least I don't have to worry about dinner. My other friend, Jeni (don't ask my how I ended up with so many friends with various spellings of Jenny in my life. I have no idea!), brought me Chicken Soup last night, which I was still enjoying today, since my family never returned last night to enjoy it with me. Don't worry, they arrived in time for bed!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are sick. I am too. I need someone to bring dinner over for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to be in a bible study with the sweetest women in the world and be sick during bible study. Apparently I'm actually missed when I don't show up to bible study at BBF.

    ReplyDelete