Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Insomnia And A Lack Of Inspiration: Sorry

Oh, my goodness! I am so exhausted! I am definitely suffering from insomnia these days. Even yesterday when I didn't have time to take a nap, I still only got about 4 hours of sleep! I know, I know. For some of you that's plenty of sleep, but obviously it's not for me. I'm imagining I'm a little off partially because I'm in the process of weaning myself off of antidepressants and partially just because I'm me. I wish I had some great and fantastic insight today, but I'm too tired at the moment. Maybe earlier today, but any inspiring moments I had were spent on my bible study group and even then I didn't have much! I'll try to save some for you tomorrow, but since I have Girl Scouts tonight I might be even more spent by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment