Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sickness Spreading And Continued Travel For Josh

We didn't make it to church today. Chloe woke up with a horrible cough and later on Angela was feeling it, too. So, I guess now, at least the girls are having my cold. I was hoping we could avoid them getting it, but no such luck. I think Chloe will probably be well enough to go to school tomorrow. It didn't seem to slow her down much, but I'm not so sure about Angela. She seems pretty miserable. She doesn't get sick very often, but boy when she does she seems to get it bad! I did talk to Josh today. He didn't have much to say. They were in Nevada. They did talk to our friend, Leonardo, at Jenness Park, but couldn't for very long since he was working. He didn't tell me much. I guess Leonardo doesn't do the computer thing, so no email address. I'm wondering if he at least got a telephone number from him, so we might be able to contact him directly somehow. It sure would be nice. I've been wondering about him all these years, I hate to not get a way to communicate this time around. Oh, well. Men just don't usually think about these things do they. Anyway, that's about all for tonight. Hopefully everyone will be out tomorrow, so I can think of something more profound to share with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment