Friday, October 15, 2010

My Health Woes

I've suspected for years that I might have asthma, but last night (or should I say early this morning) I woke up unable to take a full breath and feeling like someone was sitting on my chest. I'm still holding off on going to the doctor cause with my depression and all the therapy and medications that have come with that and all the allergy medications I alreayd have to take I feel like such a financial drain on my family. I don't dare try to work outside the home, because I'm sure the extra stress would send me over the edge. I think this cold that I had a few weeks ago made things worse. I'm not sure I'll ever be "normal" again. I mean, physically. I really sense that God is healing me emotionally, but it's definitely a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment