Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Busy Weekend and Money Stress

Well, we're home today with colds instead of at church. I think I'm getting a cold. Chloe has a nasty cough that won't go away. I keep giving her medicine, but I don't know how much it's helping. Angela's fine. She wants me to go to the store today and get cereal. I'm out of soda as well, so I might do that later if Chloe is feeling better. Angela also needs new batteries for her keyboard so she can continue practicing. She's not having lessons right now, but I don't want her to lose what she's already learned. It's not because we can't afford it. The lady that was teaching her was teaching her for free, but we took away all extra activities from her, because she's been very disrespectful of me and other adults we've put in charge of her for periods of time, so until she can show some respect all she gets to do is go to school and church. She's not very happy about that, but maybe she'll learn. I am going to have to take her with me to the girls scouts family information night tomorrow, cause Josh is busy working. Chloe wants to be a girl scout, so I'm going to see if I can find a troop that will fit in with our schedule. That may not be so hard if there still is no football. It makes it hard not knowing what's happening with that. I'm beginning to think there isn't going to be any football. I think they're having trouble finding coaches. Josh and Jeremiah went camping with the Boy Scouts this weekend. They'll be coming home today. Josh will probably be mad at me, cause I went to Wal-Mart and got some things. Spent over 50 dollars. He gets real cranky about me spending money. I also took them to McDonald's cause I still needed to go to the Salvation Army after Wal-Mart and the mall and they were hungry. He won't be mad about the mall or Salvation Army, cause he gave me money to spend on myself and his mom gave us some special cards for free stuff at Salvation Army.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the illnesses! I hope you guys are feeling better soon.

    We're not back in Pullman yet. I said on my blog that we MIGHT be moving back in December if Mark hasn't found anything by then. So it's still up in the air, but it is pretty likely that we WILL be moving back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as much as I would love to see you again, I hope that he finds work before then.

    ReplyDelete