Friday, February 11, 2011

More Family At Christmas Time (And One Who Will Hopefully Become A Member Of The Family)

This is my brother, Adam's, new girlfriend. Hopefully he'll keep this one. Of course, that's always the hope, right? I like her. I only got to talk to her for a few minutes, but she seemed really nice. I think she was a little overwhelmed by me, but then who isn't. I have a pretty intense personality and I'm not exactly what you'd call shy. And this is my brother, Adam. Yes, I know. I know. The good looks run in the family. We can't help it.
And now for a few pictures of what I saw when I woke up every morning growing up. Or, every afternoon depending on what day it was and what stage of life I was in and what I might or might not have been doing the night before. 'Nough said.








And this one is my brother, Dave, carrying my daughter, Angela. Angela thought this was fun and she giggled a lot. Shortly after this, though, he decided to take her and put her outside in the snow and shut the door on her. She didn't like that so much. That's my brother for ya. He'll pick them up and throw them over his shoulder and they'll be having so much fun, but that's not good enough. He has to take it to the next level and make you mad. He isn't happy until he pisses you off. Anybody else have these types of people in their family?





This is my mom. Not the best picture of her, but she loves it so much when we take pictures of her when she's not paying attention :) (I'm being sarcastic. She hates it. That's why we do it :)






I finally convinced my son to put the gun down and let me take his picture! It took some convincing, believe me! You would not believe the sermon I had to preach to get this picture!
















No comments:

Post a Comment