Thursday, February 10, 2011

More PIctures And Counseling

This is my son not wanting to have his picture taken: GRRR! This is my darling daughter, Chloe.
This is my brother Dave with my darling daughter, Chloe.

This is Angela with her new peace sign hat she got for Christmas.



My Uncle Jeff sleeping next to brother Dave. They kind of look alike, don't you think?



A very handsome man with his tongue sticking out. Has anyone else noticed how often he does that?



Me and my sister-in-law, Sheila, decided to take pictures of each other taking pictures of each other! LOL





On a more personal note, it seems that Josh and Pastor Kim have decided without consulting me really, that Josh and I need marriage counseling. I wish he'd figure out that I don't need marriage counseling. I don't have a problem with Josh, I have a problem with me. I need personal, individual, FEMALE counseling. A healthy marriage starts with two healthy individuals. One of those individuals is not healthy: me. I think I tend to lash out at Josh, because when I get angry at myself I want to kill myself. That's a little hard to live with (no pun intended), so I lash out at the most convenient, nearby person. It's really me I hate, not him. I had a problem with me since long before there was ever an us.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Shellie, I bumped into you on Twitter via @BethMooreLPM. So far, this is the only post I've read. I just wanted you to know that I am stopping right now to pray for you. And just a thought...counselling is counselling, so maybe it's worth it to start somewhere (even if that somewhere - marriage - isn't where you feel you need to be).
    God be with you, sister,
    Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Tyler. Even if Josh just feels like he needs help to know how to show love to you when you are feeling that way. I'm always amazed how the counseling sessions seem to always go in a different direction than I thought it would when I walked in. But God is always in it. Josh just wants the best for you guys.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete