Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Fun From Christmas

We went to see the lights in Lewiston at Locomotive Park on Christmas Day.





This was also a display at the light show in Lewiston. Designed specifically for families to do this!


I did something weird to this picture on accident while moving pictures and couldn't get it fixed all the way. Trust me, it's a lot better than it was :)





Anatone is a town we go through on the way to and from Joseph and I've always wanted to take a picture of this to show the world. So my sweet husband stopped so we could do this.


Another picture of the landscape on the way out of Wallowa County.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I've always wanted to get a picture of that sign as well. Unbelievable to those who haven't seen it with their own eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete