Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Allergies: Don't you hate them

Well, it's worked out to be a pretty good week this week. I've been getting up and getting to work rather quickly. I finally got a good night's sleep last night. The night before I woke up in what I call an allergy attack. I don't have asthma as far as I know, but the roof of my mouth started itching which is how I know it's allergies and not something else. That's always the first symptom. I got a drink of water, but was too lazy to get up and take something, besides I'd already taken my 2 allotted doses. Then, my nose started running. Pretty soon my throat got tight and my chest and I was having to struggle just to breathe and starting to cough like crazy. So finally I got up and took another pill. Needless to say yesterday I said screw the doctor's instructions to only take 2 a day. I took them whenever the roof of my mouth started itching and then at night before bed. I ended up taking 3 yesterday, too. So far I haven't taken any today. I'm trying to make up for the last 2 days, but trust me I'm not going to hesitate if it happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment