Monday, February 23, 2009

I woke up early

I woke up early and have not gotten a lot done today, still. What a waste. But I couldn't sleep and now I'm very tired. I think I will go ahead and take a nap in a little bit. Shortly after that the kids will be coming home for school and things will get crazy since Josh has a rocketry class to teach tonight and Jeremiah has his hunter's safety course. He can't wait to be able to shoot small helpless animals. He's only 10. He can't hunt large game until he's 12, but he can hunt birds as soon as he has his hunter's safety requirement taken care of. The thought of him wielding a gun scares me, but I knew the day would come. My husband is a hunter after all, so I knew that I couldn't say no. Besides, as much as I tease about the helpless animals I am not morally against it. After all I do enjoy eating it. Especially Elk. MMMMMM, that is good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment