Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today's the day

Today's the day! Angela's performing in public for the first time. I hope the first of many times. I don't want her to think it's so scary that she doesn't want to do it again. I just don't ever want her to give in to fear. I did so much of my life and I don't want that for her. And besides it's time for her to find some things she really likes to spend her time and energy on, like her brother has. He is very active, in Cub Scouts and baseball and learning the guitar. And next year we're adding football to the mix, so we need to get her involved before she gets lost in the shuffle and then get Chloe involved with stuff as well. So far she hasn't really liked anything. She really enjoyed this cheer camp, so I'm really hoping we finally found something for her! She'd like to take piano lessons she says so maybe we'll try that next fall. It's kind of late in the school year for the person I want her to take lessons from. Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to put pictures on here and put some pictures on tomorrow from her cheering tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment