Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More cheering and other stuff

Once again Angela had a wonderful time at Cheer Camp, even though her first words when she woke up this morning were, "I don't want to cheer. I'm too tired." Wow! They must have worked those girls hard. I also took Jeremiah to Walmart to spend the gift card that he got for selling so much popcorn for Cub Scouts. I think I should've got some of that. Of course, I bought Valentine's for the kids for school since I was there. I forgot to get Angela a red scrunchie for her hair. I'll have to do that tomorrow. Moscow High Schools colors are red and black. It's not required but I thought it would be fun for her to be wearing the colors for the game on Thursday. I did mention that they are performing at the Moscow High boys varsity basketball game didn't I? During halftime. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment