Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Picture Of Jeremiah And Talk To Me?



This is my goofy kid, who really just wants to play ball, thank you, very much! Not have his picture taken in his spiffy uniform! This year they even have their names on the backs of their jerseys. In all the years we've been involved Cal Ripken has never done that. Babe Ruth always does, but not Cal Ripken. He'll be playing Babe Ruth baseball next year! So crazy! He's growing up way too fast! Now, I realize it's Easter weekend and all, and I've been out of control with the blogging, but I would really like to see some comments on the blog! As you probably noticed, I've gotten bored once again with the design and colors and all, so it has a new look. What do you think? I played around with this for quite a while today, and I like it, but I don't know! I wish the blogs I'm following could be moved somewhere else, but I haven't been able to do that in a way that I'm satisfied with, so I guess I'm okay with it for now. Please do check out some of the other blogs when you have time. There are some really great ones!


And let me know if there're some other things that you'd like to see on the blog. I may or may not comply. I'm trying to be real careful where boundaries are concerned, but their are some places where some are a little sensitive that I'm willing to stretch the limits a little bit. I think some are a little too sensitive and they need their limits stretched a little bit. As far as my faith is concerned, I don't worry at all about offending people. I refuse to be ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ! But let me know if you like what you see and if there's something you'd like to see more of! Please, talk to me!



6 comments:

  1. So what area does the play this year. Does he play in Potlatch anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toward the end of the season. We'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He plays in all the same places he's played before. That might change with Babe Ruth, but not with Cal Ripken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. He's growing up! Looks snazzy in his uniform!
    I like the new colors in your blog. Very Spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! That's kind of what I was going for! I wasn't sure at first, but when I saw the green, I thought, that's perfect for spring! And the weather could use some encouragement around here:) Especially for us mom's who have to sit outside in the bleachers at baseball games. We almost dress the same way for baseball games in the spring as football games in the fall!! Something's just not right about that! I'm praying my husband's next promotion moves us a little farther south!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the springy colors...good choices. Love your family photos and adventures.

    I'm not sure what you mean about others being sensitive but unless you are out to please everyone, don't worry about it. Some bloggers I know say at the beginning of a post that it could trigger issues if it is a heavy or in depth topic. Be free in Christ in what you post. You have a mentor, counselor and spiritual authorities to guide you in what that is for you. Prayers for you and yours this day.

    ReplyDelete