Thursday, April 14, 2011

School Fundraiser, Spokane Carousel, And Me Feeling Victory Coming On

This is when we were in Spokane for a day on vacation. This is the really old. antique carousel they have at Riverfront Park in Spokane, Washington. This thing goes really fast, which is why I couldn't get pictures of the kids riding them that weren't blurry. To your left is Jeremiah, of course, and below is Angela. I'm sure in the future I'll be able to put up some pictures of Chloe as well.



To your left, is Angela at a dance the kids did for a school fundraiser. This was the most decent picture I was able to get. Chloe was there, too, but I didn't get any decent pictures of her, that you could even tell who she was:( Have I mentioned how much I adore my children!!!?! They are the greatest joy of my life and the greatest ministry I will ever be given.


I just have to tell you that God is moving in my life in amazing ways. This season of my life is going to be huge!!! I can tell by what He's doing in my counseling and in the new relationship I am just beginning to form. And I know it, because Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4) I WILL overcome in Christ! I can't tell you more about that right now, because there is so much I'm still working on and I need to do that more privately for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment