Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Usual Busy Wednesday

Well, today's my busiest day of the week. I have bible study this morning. Then, later, Jeremiah has AWANA and Angela has Hockey practice. Also, I have prayer meeting if I can fit it in. Only if Josh can pick up Angela. The Wednesdays that he can't, I have to pick her up at 7:15. My prayer meeting starts at 7. So, I'll take her to practice, drop Jeremiah off at AWANA's and probably just return to the ice rink to watch her practice. Maybe. It depends largely on how Chloe's doing. Okay, probably not, cause Chloe will be bored. She'll have to sit through her games. Might as well not bore her to tears with practice as well. Anyway, it's time to get the kids up and get them ready for school. Breathe in, breathe out. Okay, I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment