Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Following

I'm wondering if ya'll are wondering why I'm following my own blog? It's complicated when you have 3 different blog accounts being managed on one computer. Apparently even the computer gets confused. Jeremiah hit the follow button while managing his blog and reading mine and it registered him as being me. I clicked as following myself privately, so it wouldn't clog my public following list, but then when I did that it registered him as following me privately instead of me, so everytime he tries to follow me now it tells him he's already following me, so he can't seem to register to follow me publicly. So, I'm still following myself publicly and he's still following me privately. Crazy, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I read my blogs all the time. I have to make sure someone reads them. You can never be sure. LOL!

    ReplyDelete