Friday, January 22, 2010

No Need For a Reprimand and Update On Paparazzo Activities

I'm so glad to see that someone has commented on my blog in the last couple of days. I was about to have to post another reprimand on all my friends. Thank you, wholarmor. I appreciate your feedback. I won't think any less of the rest of you for not commenting as long as wholarmor keeps up the good work and makes sure that I don't have an entire page of 0 comments at the bottom of my posts. Anyway, everyone seems to be well today, except that Josh called me this afternoon and let me know that he managed to sleep on Alkaseltzer Plus and Nyquil last night. He's on his way home now. He said he'd have taken more Nyquil, but he's not supposed to operate heavy machinery while taking it. And he's going winter camping with the Boy Scouts tonight! He's going to regret that I'm sure. Jeremiah is going as well. It's called a Klondike Derby they're doing and it sound intense. I hope Jeremiah does okay. I'm probably just a paranoid mom and he'll be fine. It just sounds so strenuous, hiking with sleds and things.

3 comments:

  1. i am sure they both will do fine. It sounds like they are going ot have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not my kind of fun, but hey, they like it! I prefer a hotel room, you know with like heat and stuff. Just my personal opinion. After sleeping in a hotel for 2 nights, Josh said hotels are overrated. He had a bed that was sagging in the middle. I guess they didn't book for just him the awesome room that we got when we went to Spokane! Probably cause he had me. They wanted to treat the sweet little woman gently. Of course, I think, personally, that it's just because he didn't have this beautiful woman to sleep next to! I'm sure he'd have loved it if I'd been able to go with him! Of course, I don't know what I'd do all day while he was in meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been slacking on posting comments for a while. :P Glad I could save everyone from a reprimand, lol. Thanks for leaving comments on the rarity of my blog posts. It always feels good knowing you're not just talking to air, right?

    ReplyDelete