Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Relaxing Saturday

It's been a wonderful Saturday to myself. Or at least most of the day. I slept until almost 11 a.m. and shortly after that Josh and the kids went to his Mom's house. I was torn between wanting to have a day to myself and needing to fold laundry and wanting to go see my niece that I haven't met yet. I did decide it would be best to stay home, although I mostly relaxed and read and watched tv and did things on the computer and did a workout for the first time in a while, so I'll probably have to do laundry tomorrow since I didn't get much done today. I usually try to avoid doing that sort of thing on Sunday. Only the necessary every day cleaning up messes when they happen. Not actual chores on Sunday. But this week, I guess I'll probably have to, cause I'm behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment