Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Church With An Extra Kid

My daughter's best friend, Maggie, spent the night last night and is going to church with us this morning. Josh is staying home, cause he has things to do to get ready for some Boy Scout thing at Living Faith Fellowship today. Okay, actually he's leaving now. I thought that was this afternoon, after church, but I guess he has to be there for church. Well, I think he's hoping to join them for church. Anyway, I'm taking all the kids to church with me and then taking Maggie home right after church.

4 comments:

  1. oo someoen is going ot be busy. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. Does your church have Children's Church? That would be a life saver for you. I go to LFF, but I missed seeing Josh today because I stayed home with a sick kid and had a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, wholarmor. You're one of my friends I don't think Josh has met yet, so you would definitely have to tell him who you are and that you're a friend of mine. He enjoyed himself, except he says that he swears all the pastors are getting together and deciding to preach on the same thing! I said, "Nope. I think God's going,'Okay, Josh is going to be here today, so this is what you need to preach on.'" Seems a little more likely to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, by the way they do have Sunday School during both services for the kids, so yeah, that was great!

    ReplyDelete