Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Genesis 1:27

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

You know, I'm wracking my brains and I think I'm just too tired. I got nothing. I think this is pretty self-explanatory. I mean, I know it doesn't mean we look like God, because I don't think we do. He just put something in us that needs Him, and something that gives us more value than all of the rest of creation. He gave us the ability to have relationships and to relate to Him. Okay, so I guess I did have something. Tell me what you think about this verse.

2 comments:

  1. It is really an overwhelming thought, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is. I think it's too much really for my finite mind to comprehend.

    ReplyDelete