Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Sickies

Ugh! Now, I have a cold and my daughter, Chloe. She's doing better. I'm not sure if I am or not. My throat is still itchy, which is why I didn't visit the hospital to see my new niece, Lydia today. Josh of course, got to see her and hold her. He just had to rub that in. But I wasn't going to expose the little angel. Chloe's anxious to see her as well, but I told her she can't either, until I'm sure she's no longer contagious. I called my pastor today, telling him I'd like to pursue individual counseling with him. He's available all day tomorrow, so I'll call him in the morning if I'm feeling better.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling good! That was very thoughtful of you to stay home as to not spread it to your new niece. I'm sure it was hard not to. Speaking of hospitals, Mark is in the hospital in Vegas, so if you can keep him in your prayers, I would appreciate it! He had a bad tooth before he left, and was taking antibiotics, but they didn't help, and neither did the next round that the dentist in Vegas gave him. So he's in the hospital receiving some through IV- which hopefully will help the swelling so they can fix his tooth. Not looking forward to the bills coming from that!

    I'm glad that you are pursuing counseling with your pastor. I hope that helps you out some- although, I'm sure you are wary of any counseling you get and wondering if it will help any. You and your family are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Tooth pain is horrid! I will definitely pray for him. What was he doing in Vegas?

    ReplyDelete