Friday, August 27, 2010

Can't Wait For School To Start

Please tell me schools starting soon!!! One day my kids were trying to avoid each other by climbing in the house through the windows instead of the door like normal people. Another day, Jeremiah asked me if our fan is designed to suck out hot air, how come Angela's still here. Today my daughter referred to her brother as buttface and yesterday, she referred to him and his friend Nathan as ladies. Soon afterward they were running screaming from the house and she was yelling after them and crying, "Wait for me! MOOOOOOMMMMMM, THEY'RE NOT WAITING FOR ME!" I told her, "They don't have to wait for you. You know where Nathan lives. Besides, you were picking on them. What did you think they were going to do?" Ugh! School starts in 5 days. Do you think I'll live that long?

No comments:

Post a Comment