Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New School Year

Oh, my goodness, I can't believe it's finally here! School starts tomorrow morning! I just made the kids each a chore chart for the week. I'm thinking next week I'm going to do it a little differently though and it's going to last for more than a week, because they took forever to make. At least an hour! I really do not want to do this every week! Anyway, I need to go to bed, so I can get up in the morning to make sure they get breakfast and look at their charts and do all the things on their charts for the morning before going to school. Got to get them in the habit first!

2 comments:

  1. Shellie - I could make them on Excel and send them a bunch of copies in a heart beat if you tell me what is on each chart. That's what I do with my kids charts.

    My email is jennyherman@comcast.net if you want to send me the requirements. Really, it just takes a second to create it that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! Josh is going to do them on his computer at work, but thanks for offering. You are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete