Saturday, August 21, 2010

Post Lentil Festival

Well, the Lentil Festival was great, but we all got wore out before we saw everything. There was less whining this year than usual. Jeremiah was in the parade with the Boy Scouts. The kids got to bounce in the bouncy castle and pet a turtle. I petted the turtle, too. He was so cute! I wanted to take him home. Later they got to touch a snake. Only Jeremiah and Chloe (my adventurous one) really wanted to. I did not touch the snake. No way! Snakes are for my husband to kill for me, not to pet!!!! We also got free popcorn and then we went to Pizza Pipline and got some pizza. Best pizza on the Palouse! I'd recommend it to anybody! After that we came home and I took a nap, I was so exhausted. I don't know what it is about going out that makes me so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment